2022 Annual Association for Play Therapy International Conference
October 18 - October 23
Join us October 18-23, 2022 in St. Louis, Missouri! In addition to providing the best in play therapy continuing education, exhibits, and networking, this year’s conference will be the gathering place to celebrate APT’s 40th birthday.
Highlights this year include:
- Over 70 educational workshops, and up to 40.5 hours of continuing education
- Keynote with Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD & Richard L. Gaskill, EdD, LCPC, RPT-S: The Impact of Trauma on the Developing Child: Applying a Neurosequential Model Approach to Play Therapy
- Poster session to showcase current play therapy research findings
- Friday night 40th Birthday Party & Foundation Fundraiser
- Saturday Awards of Excellence Breakfast
- APT Exhibit Hall showcasing therapeutic toys, books and services
Please note that we will continue our in-person strategy for the conference, including appropriate safety protocols, as we monitor the ongoing pandemic.
Click here for the conference brochure.