15 Minute Focus – Anger, Rage, and Aggression
It is often said that the aftermath of a storm is worse than the storm itself, and the same is true about anger, rage, and aggression. Unfortunately, the repercussions of anger can be extensive, and the cleanup process is often met with hefty consequences and vast destruction.
Anger-related issues are the most common reasons children are referred for mental health services. Prolonged periods of anger and aggression have been linked with depression, suicide, substance use, and more long-term psychological and physical health issues such as anxiety, cardiovascular disease, and premature death.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- The distinct characteristics of anger, rage, and aggression and how they differ
- The causes and symptoms of anger, rage, and aggression
- Ways to integrate culturally inclusive practices
- Strategies for self-regulation and de-escalation
- Ways to support parents and families dealing with anger, rage, and aggression
We have to help our students learn coping skills early. By doing so, we may be helping them live longer and more meaningful lives. This book will help you better understand the scope of anger, rage, and aggression but, most importantly, support you in helping your students learn effective ways to manage anger, rage, and aggression.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.