15 Minute Focus – Behavior Interventions (Workbook)
Wish you had a roadmap for building a positive classroom community and preventing behavior challenges?
In twenty-first-century classrooms, educators are expected to plan curriculum, teach the standards, learn and master ever-changing technology, manage schedules and behavior, oversee student work and grading, make connections, get to know students personally, and build positive relationships. And this is the short list, my friends.
To be able to accomplish so many goals with excellence takes an enormous amount of organization and planning. Amie Dean created this workbook to help with just that—organizing and planning your first weeks of the year to establish a positive classroom community while also providing tools to support and nurture your community all year long.
Your roadmap includes specific steps to:
- Co-Creating a Positive Classroom Community in Four Weeks
- Building Connections and Confidence
- Prevention, Procedures, and a Positive Approach to Discipline
- Goal-Setting and Monitoring
- De-Escalation, Behavior Support, and Behavior Problem-Solving
- Downloadable Resources, Including Many Templates You Can Personalize!
Full of activities and solutions, this workbook will aid you in supporting students in their development of life skills, peer relations, conflict resolution, and self-regulation skills. You will also find many behavior problem-solving ideas and tools to help you prevent and address challenges as they arise throughout the year!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.