15 Minute Focus – Suicide
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is the second leading cause of death for individuals ages ten to thirty-four. This statistic underscores the impact suicide can have on our schools. It can shatter a school community and leave students and staff feeling helpless, angry, and confused. In this book, Marsh unpacks the stigma and data associated with suicide, and provides school counselors, educators, and administrators with ways to implement a suicide-safer community.
What you’ll get:
- Specific language to use when talking about suicide
- Strategies for implementing suicide prevention, suicide intervention, and suicide postvention programs
- Research and data to help communicate risk factors
- Ways to support students in a virtual environment
- Over 20 pages of invaluable templates, including safety plans, email scripts, assessments, checklists, and more!
The death of a student or staff member by suicide is something no school wishes to navigate, but Marsh gives the tools needed to face these hard and challenging situations with understanding and hope.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.