*Kevin’s Song April 2022 Book of the Month* Use code: kevinssongbookofthemonth and 20% of this book purchase will be donated to Kevin’s Song. It will also ship FREE in the United States (remember to select FREE Shipping at check out).
Painful. Crushing. Traumatic. Confusing. Complicated.
No chance to say goodbye. No final embrace, kiss, or touch. No opportunity to clear the air, ask and give forgiveness, or make amends.
A life gone.
The tsunami has come, and now you’re left standing amid the aftermath.
Reach out and grab the hand of multiple award-winning author and grief counselor Gary Roe. Let him walk with you through this uncharted, forbidding territory. You need a companion who can be a source of comfort, perspective, hope, and healing. Let Gary journey with you through the aftermath and help you pick up the pieces and begin to rebuild your heart and life.
Aftermath was written to...
- Connect with your heart in all the pain, grief, and confusion.
- Be a companion for you in this unwanted, heart-crushing process that has been thrust upon you.
- Be a source of comfort, perspective, healing, and peace.
- Provide practical tools to help you pick up the pieces and begin to rebuild your heart and life.
In Aftermath, you can discover how to...
- Be kind to yourself and patient with yourself during this incredibly hard time.
- Manage the racing thoughts and volatile emotions that come.
- Deal with other people and the unhelpful words and weird reactions that come your way.
- Navigate the tough spiritual issues and faith questions that confront your soul.
- Grieve in healthy ways that honor the one you lost, take your own heart seriously, and express kindness and compassion to those around you.
- Abandon the notion of quick fixes, self-medicating relief, and the lying voice of addiction as a way out.
- Latch onto the truth that no one is beyond repair and that anyone can heal - including you.
- Use your grief as fuel for good and make this death count by living with more purpose and meaning than ever before.
- Save lives and become part of the solution to this raging suicide epidemic.
You didn't choose this road. You woke up on day and found you were on it. You're left standing in amid the aftermath.
But you are not alone. Far from it. Let Aftermath become a understanding companion for you in the days ahead.
Physical Info: 0.62" H x 9.0" L x 6.0" W (0.9 lbs) 276 pages
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.