This 9-hour course includes six dynamic training sessions presenting the core concepts of Permission, Protection, Empowerment, and Presence, as well as foundations of theory, ethics and practice in Sand Therapy. The course includes:
- Conceptualizing sand scenes: Theory, culture, ethics, memes and metaphor that guide our understanding of, and ways of responding to, symbols in sand
- How to respond to clients: The importance of resonating with client and sand scene
- Potential problems and risks: The importance of clinician immersion in their own work
- Virtual video demonstrations with clinicians using symbols in sand;
- A comprehensive bibliography and access to over 25 journal articles on sand;
- A Study Guide with questions and answers as a summary of core ideas and to prepare for CE exam.
- 9 Continuing Education Credits through Commonwealth Educational Seminars
Current discounted price — $ 199.