Each card includes a unique activity that draws from some of the most effective approaches in therapy. The cards serve as stand-alone treatment activities to help clients understand therapeutic concepts, build coping skills, and generalize their skills outside of the group.
- Group Team Building to increase cohesiveness
- CBT to dispute distorted thinking
- DBT for embracing life’s contradictions
- ACT to accept what you cannot change
- Positive Psychology for fostering optimism
- Format:Book – Card DeckLength:101 pagesDimensions:3″ x 5″Author:JUDITH A. BELMONT, MS