Preface to the First Edition.
Preface to the Revised Edition.
PART ONE: The Hurting Begins.
1. You’re Not Alone.
2. Is What Happened Really Abuse?
3. Internet Sex Crimes.
PART TWO: Blowing the Whistle.
5. What Will People Say?
6. What’s Happening to Me?
7. Living with Your Family After You Tell.
8. Going to Court.
PART THREE: Forward Motion.
9. Healing Is a Choice.
10. Respecting How You Survived.
11. Making Way for Your Future.
12. Forgiving: Will You or Won’t You?
13. Sex: What It Is, What It Isn’t.
PART FOUR: Things to Know.
14. What You Should Know About Offenders.
15. What Friends of Victims Should Know.
16. What Some Survivors Would Like You to Know.
How Long Does It Hurt?
This groundbreaking book speaks directly to sexually abused teenagers. How Long Does It Hurt? is the revised and updated edition of the best-selling book written by an incest survivor for future survivors. This step-by-step guide speaks directly to victims of sexual abuse to help them come to grips with what is happening to them and overcome their feelings of isolation, confusion, and self-doubt.
Available on backorder
|Dimensions||9.06 × 6.1 × 0.86 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.