Just Between Us: Mother & Son: A No-Stress, No-Rules Journal (Mom and Son Journal, Kid Journal for Boys, Parent Child Bonding Activity) Diary –Meredith Jacobs
This thoughtful keepsake journal is the perfect place for a mother and son to share stories and dreams, hopes and fears.
Advice, guidelines, and prompts by author Meredith Jacobs and her son pave the way to discussing everything exciting and scary about growing up, from friendships and school to positive masculinity. With plenty of free space to write about whatever's on their minds and fun pages for drawing pictures and making lists, this journal will open the lines of communication and help strengthen mother-son relationships.
• In the age of #metoo, conversations between mothers and their sons are even more important—this journal allows a safe space for sharing.
• Perfect Mother's Day gift!
• A great way to approach and share difficult challenges that boys face growing up, and share important milestones and memories.
Written by a mother (Meredith Jacobs, the award-winning coauthor of the Just Between Us series) and her son, Jules Jacobs.
• Kid journals for ages 10 and up
• Journals for Boys
• Me and my mom memory book
Meredith Jacobs is an award-winning columnist and author. She lives in Rockville, Maryland.
Jules Jacobs is a student at George Washington University, and was the head of the high school advisory committee for the Obama administration's It's On Us initiative.