Late for school, a young cartoonist accidentally microwaves his notebook while trying to heat his breakfast. This releases a radioactive cloud of awesomeness that makes the drawings in his notebook come to life. Now he has to make it through a typical teenage day of schoolwork, bullies, and general awkwardness while trying to hold on to his sanity.
- When a boy’s school notebook becomes radioactive, the drawings in it come to life
- This graphic novel literally draws the reluctant reader into a world of creativity, escape, and problem-solving
- What would you do if you could create a new world from your notebook doodles?
- Product Dimensions : 7.2 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Reading level : 8 – 12 years