Mindfulness Skills for Kids & Teens
Best-selling mindfulness author Debra Burdick has blended the latest research and best practices to create this straight-forward guide for improving self-awareness, self-regulation skills, mental health, and social connectedness in kids and teens. This expertly crafted resource features a collection of more than 150 proven tools and techniques, presented in a simple, step-by-step skill building format. Perfect for mental health practitioners, teachers and all in the helping professions.
• Tools for explaining mindfulness and neurobiology in kids language
• Activities, games, and meditations that build basic through advanced mindfulness skills
• Step-by-step instruction on teaching and practicing mindfulness, meditation and reflection
• Guidance on choosing age appropriate skills
• How to apply mindfulness skills to specific childhood mental health disorders
• Journal prompts to help integrate learning
• Goal-setting charts for tracking progress
• Downloadable worksheets, exercises and reflections
|Dimensions||10.8 × 8.4 × 0.7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.