It all started one stupid, rotten day when everything went wrong…
Peter the cow is having a BAD day. After missing the bus and wiping out on his bike he loses his temper and gets in trouble. To make matters worse all the other kids are teasing him, calling him Moody Cow. Peter’s day just seems to get worse until his grandfather comes over and teaches him how to settle his mind and let go of his frustration through a simple and fun exercise.
You’ll love Moody Cow Meditates because it
- Teaches kids how to handle their negative emotions
- Encourages mindfulness ad meditation
- Is funny and easy-to-read
- Has full-color illustrations by the author throughout
- Includes exercises to make your own meditation jar at home
All of us, adults and children, struggle with ‘Moody Cow’ days sometimes, where we feel caught up in our anger and other emotions. This book is an accessible introduction to using mindfulness to find relief and calm.