Does your teen struggle in conversation with adults? Are they addicted to their electronics? Are you concerned they don’t have the skills to find and keep a job? Award-winning author Kirt Manecke has trained and employed teens for over 30 years. And now he’s sharing his insightful techniques to help you prepare your teen for future success.
The Parent’s Guide for Smile & Succeed for Teens will help you work with your tween, teen or young adult to grow their self-confidence and connections with other people. Whether your son or daughter is outgoing or introverted, the entertaining activities and engaging role-playing techniques will give them the boost they need to prepare for the working world. With the help of Manecke’s feature-filled book, you’ll once and for all reveal your young adult’s true potential. The Parent’s Guide for Smile & Succeed for Teens works in conjunction with the award-winning book Smile & Succeed for Teens: Must-Know People Skills for Today’s Wired World (sold separately on Amazon) so be sure to purchase both.
In the Parent’s Guide for Smile & Succeed for Teens, you’ll discover how to help your teen:
- Quickly and easily master fundamental social skills to boost confidence and self-esteem
- Communicate effectively with adults and get positive results
- Improve electronic etiquette to gain respect
- Master social media dos and don’ts
- Feel relaxed and centered through interactive activities you enjoy together
- Overcome stress and anxiety to feel happier and less anxious
- Become an effective volunteer
- Learn important job skills to make customers happy and employers smile
- Master customer service, sales and fundraising skills
- Ace job interviews to build a career they love, and much, much more!
The Parent’s Guide for Smile & Succeed for Teens is an empowering guidebook that encourages independence and a lifetime of happiness. If you like upbeat advice, effective exercises, and practical ideas that work, then you’ll love Kirt Manecke’s essential parenting resource.