Relapse Prevention Counseling
Written specifically for clinicians, this comprehensive book makes it easy for you to implement strategies proven to reduce relapse and help your client recover from substance use disorder (SUDs). Each chapter will lead you step-by-step through valuable resources for treatment such as:
- Tools for individual, group and family sessions
- Treatment models and therapies
- Counseling strategies for co-occurring disorders
- 12 group exercises for SUDs
- Tips for teaching clients to identify craving triggers to prevent relapse
- Best practices for medication-assisted treatment
- Emotion management techniques
- Using motivation to make lifestyle changes
- 8 group exercises for co-occurring disorders
|Dimensions||9.9 × 6.9 × 0.4 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.