Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Card Deck
55 Practices for Confident and Thriving Kids
Designed for kids ages 8–12, the Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Card Deck provides teachers, parents, and therapists with 55 engaging and fun activities that teach the five key elements of SEL:
- Self-management: Handling emotions in healthy ways
- Thinking about others: Building empathy and understanding of others
- Self-awareness: Identifying emotions, thoughts, and values important to you
- Relationship skills: Working together to solve problems
- Responsible thinking: Using tools to guide decision-making
With the SEL Card Deck, kids will have the tools they need to manage big feelings, develop empathy for others, and make good decisions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.