- The Temporal, frontal, parietal lobe and Occipital lobe are shown on the back of the mitten.
- The corpus callosum, cingulate gyrus, thalamus, mid brain, brain stem cerebellum, dopamine and serotonin pathways, and parasympathetic cranial nerves are shown on the palm of the mitten
- Features of the limbic system (nucleus accumbens, caudate, putamen hippocampus, and amygdala) and insula cortex are shown on the front and back of the thumb.
The Handy Brain Model – Small
Availability: In Stock
Neuroscientists often suggest making a fist to show how the brain cortex wraps around the limbic system. It compliments Dr. Daniel Siegel’s model of explaining the different parts of the brain in a user-friendly manner.
This mitten turns a 2 dimensional diagrams into a 3 dimensional object.
- No assembly is required! It simulates the soft texture of the brain better than plastic models.
- It comes in men’s and woman’s sizes. With the cardboard insert it easily fits teens and adults.
- Full 8 Page Instruction Booklet Included!
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.