Clue Cards help children and teens learn to perceive and understand the “details” of social presentation. An informative instruction booklet offers clear guidelines for using these 5 card decks:
- Get a Clue—Children find “clues” in 15 social situations and make inferences based on those clues.
- Faces and Feelings—Using 40 cards, children link expressions with associated emotions.
- Body Language—Matching photos and captions, children explore body language for clues about thoughts and feelings.
- The 5 W’s—Children analyze 10 social scenes by asking “who-what-where-when-why” questions.
- In Other Words—Kids learn 30 idioms and 26 proverbs that often pop up in social conversation.
Clue Cards are a great way to help children develop the habit of noticing and inferring in social situations.
Suitable for ages 6 to 16.