his book provides evidence-based help for dealing with a number of phobias, including:
- Animal phobias, such as dogs, cats, snakes, spiders, and more
- Natural environment phobias, such as heights, darkness, water, and storms
- Situational phobias, such as driving, flying, crowded spaces, closed-in spaces, and more
- Blood injection or injury phobias, such as seeing blood or injury, or visiting doctors and dentists
- As well as other phobias, such as vomiting, choking, contracting illness, gaining weight, loud noises, foods, and more
If you are a teen who suffers from phobias, the practical activities in this book will help you break free from the fears that are holding you back. So, what are you waiting for?
Target Age Group: 13 to 19