- Place all cards upside down in a pile and have the child pick a card and say which color box it is in on the Feelings List.
- Have the child share a time they felt this way (without saying the feeling on the card), modeling the use of “I feel ____when…”
- The caregiver then gets three guesses to pick the correct feeling, using the Feelings List as a guide.
- If they guess correctly, they keep the feelings card and it counts as one point. Cards that are not guessed get placed back into the pile upside down.
- Take turns picking, sharing, and guessing.
- The player with the most points when all the cards are picked is the winner.