Some of the skills you’ll learn:
- Develop clear and consistent strategies for responding to misbehavior.
- Move from tantrum to tranquility by connecting and calming.
- Apply the three “Brain C’s” and understand how neuroscience impacts your disciplinary decisions.
- Practice tips to remain firm and consistent in your discipline, while communicating with warmth, love, respect, and compassion.
- Teach your child life lessons on how to relate to others, how to handle difficult situations, and how to control emotions and impulses.
- Engage with the interactive format, journaling to integrate ideas into your parenting approach.