Parenting a Teen Girl is a guide for busy parents who want bottom-line information and tips that make sense—and work. It also offers scripts to improve communication, and exercises to navigate stressful interactions with skill and compassion. Whether your teen girl is struggling with academic pressure, social difficulties, physical self-care, or technology overload, this book offers practical advice to help you connect with your teen girl. Parents and teens alike can enjoy a positive connection once common parent-teen pitfalls are replaced with solid understanding and strategies that work.
In this book, you will learn how to:
* Maximize your teen’s healthy development
* Understand what underlies her moods and behavior
* Implement strategies for positive results
* Communicate effectively about difficult issues
* Enjoy and appreciate time with your teen daughter