In this third revised edition, you will find:
- More practical strategies to help you manage your own intensity (keep your cool)
- Effective discipline tips—including how to win cooperation and establish clear expectations and limits
- New strategies for managing the meltdowns—including how to prevent them in the future
- Revised tips for helping your spirited child fall asleep and stay asleep
- Revised tips for finding the school that “fits” your child
- Ideas for working with your child when he or she does not want to talk about emotions
- Steps to teaching your child how to be “problem solvers,” work well with others, and be more flexible
- … and more!
Including charts and quick tips for today’s time-challenged parents, this newly updated edition of Raising Your Spirited Childwill help you foster a supportive, encouraging, and loving environment for your children.