Your teen will learn proven, effective ways to:
* Avoid pregnancy, and HIV and other sexually transmitted infections
* Stay safe online and avoid sexual harm
* Ask someone out (and let someone down easy)
* Understand bodies and body issues, both male and female
* Accept that sexuality comes in all shapes and sizes
* Know the consequences of abstinence, indulgence, and everything in between decide what is right for him, remaining true to himself and respectful of others.
With a strong moral compass, veteran sex educator Jo Langford offers a powerful supplement to those notoriously awkward parent-guy sex talks, answering the tough questions that teenage guys really have but are too embarrassed to ask. “Spare Me The Talk!” is the newly revised and updated edition of Langford’s “The Sex-EDcylopedia” (which is no longer in print), and includes critical new information about the constantly-evolving digital world, including social media, cyberbullying and video game culture.”