The book provides a meaningful connection and balance between theoretical principles, practical application, and ongoing therapeutic encounter involved in sandplay. Divided into six sections, contributors cover:
- original supervision models
- contemporary supervision models
- special challenges in supervision
- international sandplay supervision
- supervision of special groups
- connections with other arts therapies.
Supervision of Sandplay Therapy expands the vision of what is possible in supervision and will be vital reading for those studying supervision and sandplay therapy, as well as for those wanting to provide a depth-oriented approach during supervision.