Grades 8 – adult
1. Learn basic information about how a business functions.
2. Learn some commonly used business terms.
3. Develop insight into how the behavior of workers affects the success or failure of a business.
4. Develop empathy for the position of the “boss” and understand how employee actions motivate him/her to discipline or fire employees.
5. By playing the role of the “boss”, learn the perspective of the employer.
6. Understand better the “give” as well as the “take” in an employment relationship.